A great natural ingredient for making bath fizzies. This is the secret ingredient to make the FIZZ in bath bombs.
Instructions for Fizzy Bath Bombs:
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup corn starch
- Sieve dry ingredients until a nice smooth blend is achieved.
2 1/2 TBSP sweet almond, sunflower, corn or other light oil
3/4 TBSP water
2 tsp. fragrance oil
1-5 drops soap colorant
1/4 tsp. borax
Spray bottle of Witch Hazel
1. Combine wet ingredients and borax and mix thoroughly.
2. Slowly drizzle onto dry ingredients and blend completely.
3. Spray with Witch Hazel as needed to make mixture clumpier.
4. Pack tightly into molds and slide out onto wax paper. Let dry overnight.