If scent throw, quality and ease of use is important to you when making candles, then you are going to LOVE our new line of Coconut Waxes! Coconut wax is made from the meat of the coconut (organic, renewable, no pesticides) and then blended with some harder waxes to give it some body and reduce bloom to create a nice creamy container candle blend.
What we love about coconut wax:
* Beautiful Color - from bright white to creamy and opaque
* Odorless - does not smell like coconuts
* Has a superior scent throw (both cold and hot)
* No frosting or bloom
* Single pour - no re-pour needed for smooth tops
* It's easy to work with - candles will have smooth tops at any pouring temp.
* It burns longer and cleaner
* Great jar adhesion - jars do not need to be preheated
* Rich, deep colors can be achieved
* Burns nicely with most wicks
* No additives are required
* Holds up to 12% fragrance oil (we recommend 8-10%)
Coconut waxes melt down fast and do not require a cool off period before pouring so candles can be made very quickly in production without the wait time.
We loved working with this wax so much that we wanted to just keep making all types of candles and not stop! It was addicting because it was sooooooo easy to use, the colors were just brilliant, it melted so fast, poured so easy and smelled amazing too.
Type: Coconut/Paraffin Hybrid Blend
Meltpoint: 128 degree
Primary Use: Container candles in glass jars, crocks, mugs, etc.
Packaging: 11 lb. slabs, 4 slabs per case.
Scent Recommendation: 10% - Use up to 1.5 oz. fragrance per pound
Wick Suggestion: Heinz Coreless, Paper core, Wedo RRD
Recommended Pouring Temperature: 160-200 degrees
Instructions for Use: Heat wax until melted (approx. 180 degrees). Add scent and color and pour between 160 and 170 degrees. We had very good results pouring at all temperatures and it seemed like we could not make a bad candle no matter how hard we tried to make it fail.
Brightest white color, no bloom, best cold scent throw. Paraffin/coconut blend. Highest coconut content